* Optare to raise 5.6 mln stg via stake sale, warrants * Ashok Leyland drops offer plans, keeps options open * Ashok says reserves right to make offer in 6 months * Optare shares fall more than 10 pct (Adds details) July 29 (Reuters) - British bus maker Optare said larger Indian rival Ashok Leyland would buy a 26 percent stake in the company to strengthen its financial base. Optare, which makes zero-emission vehicles, will issue 99.4 million shares to the Indian truck and bus maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India's Ashok Leyland buys 26 pct in UK's Optare" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.