* New launches to double sales in second half of fiscal year * Top official forecasts "best year" in history * Bajaj has underperformed industry in 08/09. early 09/10 (Adds details, quotes, shares) By C.J. Kuncheria NEW DELHI, June 23 (Reuters) - Bajaj Auto Ltd , India's second-largest motorbike maker, expects monthly sales will double in the second half of the fiscal year to March from a year earlier, helped by the launch of two new models. Managing Director Rajiv Bajaj on Tuesday ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India's Bajaj Auto sees strong sales in second half" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642