(Adds detail) MUMBAI, May 22 (Reuters) - Bajaj Holdings & Investment Ltd , the parent company of India's No. 2 motorcycle maker, Bajaj Auto Ltd, on Thursday reported a quarterly net profit of 793.2 million rupees ($18 million) on net sales of 626.3 million. Bajaj Holdings, which owns 30 percent of Bajaj Auto, was created after a spin-off of Bajaj Auto to separate its manufacturing and finance operations. Figures for Bajaj Auto were not released. A Reuters poll had forecast a net ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India's Bajaj Holdings March qtr profit $18 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.