(Adds details, background) SAHIBABAD, India, April 29 (Reuters) - Bajaj Auto Ltd, India's second biggest two-wheeler maker, will introduce four new vehicle models this year as it aims to boost sales by over 10-12 percent in the world's largest market after China. Pune-based Bajaj , whose two-wheeler sales climbed 2.96 percent in the past financial year ended in March to 1.29 million, has been locked in a fierce battle with top-ranked Hero Honda Motors Ltd in the motorcycle market. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India's Bajaj sees higher sales volumes in 04/05" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.