* To pay $152 mln to buy stake in Pantaloon apparel brand * Deal to help Pantaloon to cut its debt by 16 bln rupees * Aditya Birla to ramp up presence in Indian retail (PANTALOON-ADITYABIRLA/ (UPDATE 1) By Nandita Bose MUMBAI, April 30 (Reuters) - India's Aditya Birla Nuvo , part of the Aditya Birla conglomerate, will pay 8 billion rupees ($152 million) for a majority stake in the Pantaloon apparel brand and retail chain, ramping up its presence in a fragmented retail sector. The deal will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India's Birla to buy control of Pantaloon retail arm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642