(Recasts, adds new quotes, details, background) NEW DELHI, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Hero Honda's Motors Ltd , India's biggest motorcycle maker, expects to win a greater share of the top-end segment of the country's booming bike market with a new-look Ambition model launched on Thursday. The automaker, which has a dominating 47 percent share of the Indian motorcycle market, the world's biggest after China, is already a leader in the entry-level and mid-price bike segments but trails rival Bajaj ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India's Hero Honda launches new look Ambition model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642