(Adds details, share price) MUMBAI, July 28 (Reuters) - India's top aluminium and copper maker, Hindalco Industries Ltd. , reported on Friday a 85.5 percent jump in quarterly net profit on high metal prices, but the below-forecast figure sent its shares down 2 percent. Hindalco said increased alumina production in China posed a risk to aluminium prices as it would lower operating costs for many standalone smelters. Alumina prices have fallen more than 30 percent in the past 3-4 months as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India's Hindalco profit surges 85 pct, shares fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.