(Adds deal size, quote) MUMBAI, Sept 28 (Reuters) - India's top utility-vehicle maker, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (M & M), said on Thursday it would buy 67.9 percent in Germany's Jeco Holding AG for about 140 million euros. Jeco is one of the top five forging firms in Germany, with 2005 revenues of 180 million euros, M & M said in a statement. "By buying Jeco, we are putting ourselves in a leadership position in the European forging industry," Vice Chairman Anand Mahindra ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India's Mahindra to buy Germany's Jeco Holding" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642