(Changes dateline, adds Kone and analyst comment, share price) BOMBAY/HELSINKI, Aug 18 (Reuters) - India's largest maker of tractors and utility vehicles Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd said on Monday it may join a bidding contest for tractor maker Valtra, which Finnish engineer Kone plans to divest. The directors of Mahindra & Mahindra will meet on August 21 to consider a bid for Valtra's Finnish and Brazilian operations -- Valtra Oy Ab and Valtra do Brasil Ltd -- the Bombay Stock ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India's Mahindra mulls bid for Kone tractor unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.