(Adds quote, details, throughout) NEW DELHI, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd , India's largest tractor and utility vehicles maker, posted a second-quarter profit on Wednesday, helped by one-time income from a stake sale in an auto parts joint venture. The Bombay-based firm, which said its outlook remained challenging due to a recession in the tractor sector, reported net profit of 582.73 million rupees ($12 million) in July-September, compared with a loss of 26.72 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India's Mahindra posts Q2 profit vs loss year ago" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.