(Adds details, share price) MUMBAI, July 26 (Reuters) - India's biggest tractor and utility vehicle maker, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. , on Wednesday posted a better-than-expected quarterly net profit on strong sales and higher exports, lifting its shares 7 percent. Mahindra, which has about 30 percent of India's tractor market, the world's biggest by volume, said net profit rose 41 percent to 2.04 billion rupees ($43.6 million) in its fiscal first quarter to end-June from 1.45 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India's Mahindra Q1 net up 41 pct, beats f'cast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642