(Adds analysts, company comments; details; closing share price) By Arif Sharif NEW DELHI, July 29 (Reuters) - India's biggest tractor and utility vehicle maker, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, posted on Monday a first-quarter net profit compared with a loss a year earlier as sales surged and its operating margin nearly tripled. Bombay-based Mahindra said April-June net profit totalled 77.98 million rupees ($1.6 million) -- in line with market forecasts -- compared with a 296.2 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India's Mahindra Q1 net profit vs loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642