(Adds details, share price) BOMBAY, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (M&M) , India's largest utility vehicle and tractor maker, said on Thursday its second quarter net profit jumped an expected 68.5 percent on the year on strong sales. But while the economic outlook appeared robust, the company said factors such as inflation and high oil prices could act as a dampener in the rest of the year. The leader in the world's largest tractor market said net profit in its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India's Mahindra Q2 profit revs up on sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642