(Adds detail, comments, shares) MUMBAI, Jan 31 (Reuters) - India's biggest tractor and utility vehicle maker, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. , said on Wednesday quarterly net profit rose an expected 3 percent as tractor sales and strong exports offset high raw-material costs. Mahindra, which has about 30 percent of India's tractor market, the world's biggest by volume, said net profit rose to 2.42 billion rupees ($55 million) in its fiscal third quarter to end-December from 2.34 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India's Mahindra Q3 net up 3 pct, shares fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.