(Adds details, share price) MUMBAI, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. , India's top tractor and utility vehicle maker, posted a better-than-expected 75 percent rise in quarterly profit on Tuesday on strong tractor sales and a one-time income. "We are seeing a trend of easing input costs, but we are living in a time of volatility so we will continue to focus on cutting costs and on higher sales," Bharat Doshi, executive director, told reporters at a news conference. Steel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India's Mahindra Q3 net up 75 pct, beats f'cast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.