(Adds detail, shares) MUMBAI, May 28 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra , India's top utility vehicle and tractor maker, posted an unexpected 6.4 percent fall in quarterly profit, hurt by rising raw material prices and said it faced a challenging year ahead. Mahindra, which lost the bid for Ford Motor's Jaguar and Land Rover to Tata Motors , makes the Logan sedan in a venture with Renault and wants to enter the Indian market for motorbikes, the world's biggest after China. "With the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India's Mahindra Q4 net falls 6.4 pct, lags f'cast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642