* To delist depositary receipts from NYSE in mid-October * Likely to miss deadline to report results for fiscal 2009 * Was given until Oct 15 to file restated US numbers * Satyam ADRs plunge more than 20 pct on NYSE (Adds details, changing dateline from MUMBAI) By Devidutta Tripathy NEW DELHI, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Indian IT firm Mahindra Satyam said on Friday it would delist from the New York Stock Exchange in mid-October due to non-compliance, adding it would likely miss a deadline ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India's Mahindra Satyam to delist ADRs from NYSE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642