(Adds details, comments from Mahindra in paragraphs 3, 12-13) By Lee Chyen Yee SHANGHAI, June 26 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra said on Thursday it was in talks with potential partners to assemble and sell sport utility vehicles (SUVs) in China, aiming to become the first Indian automaker in the fast-growing market. A team from Mahindra & Mahindra spent a week negotiating with several Chinese firms on cooperation in putting together and distributing its Scorpio sport utility ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India's Mahindra in talks to tap China SUV market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642