* Recall of 100,000 A-Stars started in Nov, including exports * Recall related to fuel leak problem * Recalled vehicles belong to lot made until Aug 22, 2009 * Shares end down 3.2 pct in firm Mumbai market (Recasts; adds details, background) By Janaki Krishnan MUMBAI, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Leading Indian carmaker Maruti Suzuki India , 54 percent owned by Japan's Suzuki Motor , is recalling 100,000 of its A-Star hatchbacks, potentially undermining future sales of the best-selling ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India's Maruti recalling A-Star on fuel leakage" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.