* Fresh labour strike at Manesar plant * Co already lost $135 mln of output due to strikes (Adds details, background) NEW DELHI, Oct 7 (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki , India's top carmaker, has halted production at one of its plants as a workers' strike resurfaced, a spokesman said on Friday, dealing a further blow to production in the midst of the festive season. The fresh strike come just days after Maruti said a month-long strike at its Manesar plant in northern Haryana state that cost ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India's Maruti says production at Manesar plant halted" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.