(Recasts with outlook) NEW DELHI, Dec 23 (Reuters) - India's top carmaker Maruti Suzuki expects its sales for the fiscal year to March 2010 to rise by about a fifth, a senior company official said on Wednesday. After a downturn in 2008, car sales in India have picked up since January and the sector has seen double-digit growth for the past five months buoyed by stimulus measures and festival demand. Maruti's car sales have risen 27 percent during the eight months to November and is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India's Maruti sees 18-20 pct sales growth in FY10" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642