* Maruti sees marginal hit to lowest-priced 800 cc car sales * No plans to cut prices, not entering Nano segment * Sees March quarter sales going reasonably well (Adds details, background) By Devidutta Tripathy NEW DELHI, March 26 (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki , India's leading car maker, has no plans to enter the Nano segment even though it expects the world's cheapest car to have a marginal impact on sales of its small car model. Tata Motors' Nano is due to hit the market in July. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India's Maruti sees small impact on sales from Nano" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.