(Adds details, chairman/analyst comments) NEW DELHI, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Steel Authority of India Ltd. , the country's top state-run steel producer, on Monday reported a lower-than-expected rise in quarterly net profit to 14.43 billion rupees ($320.1 million). The 28 percent increase from a year ago fell short of the 31.5 percent predicted in a Reuters' survey of 12 analysts. Net sales for the quarter ending September exceeded expectations at 83.05 billion rupees for about 3 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India's SAIL net profit up 28 pct, below f'casts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.