(Adds details, quotes) MUMBAI, July 31 (Reuters) - Indian plastic products maker Sintex Industries Ltd said on Thursday its unit has acquired 90 percent in German auto component maker Geiger technik GMbH, at an enterprise value of 35.6 million euros. "This acquisition offers Sintex market entry in Germany, which is the capital of the European automotive market," Managing Director Amit Patel said in a statement. "We now have presence in both France and Germany, which are very crucial OEM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India's Sintex buys German auto component maker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.