NEW DELHI, March 23 (Reuters) - India's Sonalika group, a leading maker of tractors, said on Tuesday it will begin making sports utility vehicles in the first quarter of 2005 and price them attractively in a potentially fast growing market. The group signed technical collaboration agreements on Tuesday with Britain's MG Rover Group Ltd that will help it with product engineering and Powertrain Ltd that will help it make the 2.0 litre diesel engine to power the vehicle. Group chairman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India's Sonalika group to make SUVs with Rover" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642