* Consolidated Sept net profit 217.8 mln rupees ($4.7 mln) * Sept qtr net loss from ordinary activities 21.5 mln rupees * Investment gains of 196.9 million rupees * JLR volumes growth and cost-cutting aid in profitability (Adds details, analyst comments) By Pratish Narayanan MUMBAI, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Tata Motors , India's top vehicle maker, on Friday posted an unexpected September quarter consolidated net profit, aided by investment returns and strong volume growth from its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India's Tata Motors posts profit; JLR volumes rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.