(Changes dateline, adds details) MUMBAI, Aug 18 (Reuters) - India's top vehicle maker Tata Motors Ltd. said on Thursday its unit has agreed to buy UK engineering and design firm INCAT Technologies Inc , giving it greater scale in North America, Europe and Asia. Tata Motors subsidiary Tata Technologies will buy INCAT for about 53.4 million pounds ($97 million), paying 220 pence a share in cash, and having already received an undertaking from shareholders owning 35.9 percent of INCAT's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India's Tata Motors unit to buy UK's INCAT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642