(Recasts lead, adds analyst's comment, updates share price) NEW DELHI, July 25 (Reuters) - India's largest truck maker, Tata Engineering and Locomotive Co Ltd (TELCO) posted on Thursday a better-than-expected net profit for April-June, compared with a loss a year earlier, which lifted its shares. Bombay-based TELCO reported a first-quarter net profit of 280.3 million rupees ($5.76 million), or 0.88 rupees a share, compared with a loss of 989 million rupees a year earlier. Net profit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India's TELCO posts Q1 $5.8 mln profit, above fcast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.