(Adds details from statement, share movement) PUNE, India Aug 26 (Reuters) - Indian engineering firm Thermax Ltd has formed a power equipment and services joint venture for India with U.S. firm SPX Corp , the companies said. "Our partnership with Thermax will add value to our offerings in the Indian market," Drew Ladau, president of SPX, thermal equipment and services, said in the statement. It will provide air pollution control systems for power plants above 300 megawatts and energy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-India's Thermax in JV with US firm SPX" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642