(Adds details, quotes) By Harry Suhartono CIKARANG, Indonesia, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Indonesia's new motorbike sales are expected to rise by around 20 percent next year due to an improving economy and declining rates, a senior industry official said on Friday. Siswanto Prawiroatmodjo, executive vice president director of Astra Honda Motor, told reporters sales were likely to reach 5.3 million units in 2008 from an estimated 4.4 million this year. He ;asaid the company, jointly owned by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Indonesia '08 new motorbike sales seen up by a fifth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.