* Astra ups forecast to sell over 600,000 vehicles in 2010 * Astra eyes 6.5 mln motorcycle sales in 2010 vs 5.8 mln 2009 * Astra shares rise 10 pct vs index's 7 pct gain (Updates with motorcycle sales, quotes) JAKARTA, May 26 (Reuters) - Indonesia's largest automotive distributor, PT Astra International Tbk , said on Wednesday it expects record high 2010 car and motorcycle sales as consumer demand increases, driving its shares up 10 percent. Consumer demand for cars and motorbikes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Indonesia Astra forecasts record vehicle sales in 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642