(Recasts with Q2 results, background) JAKARTA, July 30 (Reuters) - Indonesia's largest automotive distributor, PT Astra International Tbk. , on Friday posted a 43 percent jump in second-quarter net profit as low interest rates fuelled a boom in car and motorcycle sales. Astra, 42 percent owned by Singapore's Jardine Cycle and Carriage Ltd. , said net profit rose to 1.37 trillion rupiah ($149.7 million) in the three months to June from 957.5 billion a year earlier. Second-quarter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Indonesia Astra Q2 profit jumps on car sales boom" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.