JAKARTA, July 29 (Reuters) - Indonesia's largest automotive firm, PT Astra International Tbk. , posted a 16 percent rise in half-yearly net profit on strong demand for cars and motorbikes and low interest rates. Astra, owned 48 percent by Singapore's Jardine Cycle and Carriage Ltd. , said on Friday net profit for the six months to June was 3.029 trillion rupiah ($309.4 million) compared with 2.602 trillion rupiah in the same period last year. The company posted 29.6 trillion rupiah in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Indonesia Astra says H1 net profit up 16 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642