(Adds new press digest items -- marked with *) JAKARTA, April 28 (Reuters) - Following is a list of events in Indonesia as well as news stories and press reports which may influence financial markets. (Reuters welcomes your feedback, and for any queries please contact Sara Webb in Jakarta editorial on +6221 384 6364 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Reuters messaging email@example.com) WHAT IS HAPPENING IN INDONESIA (TIMES IN LOCAL/GMT) (The inclusion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Indonesia Market factors to watch - April 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642