(Adds timing of price hike announcement) By Muklis Ali JAKARTA, Sept 29 (Reuters) - The impact of Indonesia's planned increase in domestic fuel prices will cut consumption in the short term, after the current rush to beat the Oct. 1 deadline subsides, state oil company Pertamina said on Thursday. "We predict that from October through the end of November consumption will be lower, because people will travel less. That's why our imports for October are lower than September," Pertamina ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Indonesia sees near-term demand hit from fuel rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.