(Adds details) JAKARTA, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Indonesia plans to sell its remaining shares in two major banks in the middle of September to help plug the state budget deficit, the state asset management company said on Friday. The company, also known as PPA, plans to sell its 5.5 percent stake in the country's sixth-largest lender, PT Bank Internasional Indonesia (BII) and a 26.2 percent stake in the country's seventh-largest lender, PT Bank Permata . "The PPA will sell all its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Indonesia to sell stakes in 2 major banks mid-Sept" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.