* Mandiri Q2 net up 23 pct, revises up 2011 loan growth * BCA Q2 net up 41 pct on commercial, consumer loans (Updates with details) By Janeman Latul JAKARTA, July 28 (Reuters) - Leading Indonesian banks, Bank Mandiri and Bank Central Asia , posted strong second-quarter net profit growth on Thursday, reflecting buoyant domestic demand for loans in Southeast Asia's biggest economy. BCA, the largest by market value and No. 3 lender, saw a 41 percent jump in profit from a year ago, while ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Indonesian banks BCA, Mandiri post strong Q2 profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642