(Adds details) JAKARTA, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Indonesia's economy is expected to grow between 6.2-6.8 percent next year while inflation is seen at around 5 percent even if average global oil prices reach $100 a barrel, the central bank spokesman said on Wednesday. Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati said on Tuesday the Southeast Asia's largest economy may expand by 6.4-6.7 percent next year, below the government's target of 6.8 percent as soaring oil prices are likely to hurt the state ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Indonesia's '08 GDP growth seen at 6.2-6.8 pct-c.bank" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642