(Adds details) JAKARTA, March 23 (Reuters) - Indonesia's largest automotive distributor, PT Astra International Tbk , reported on Thursday a nearly 1 percent increase in net profit in 2005 amid declining sales at the end of last year. Astra, the fifth largest capitalised company on the Jakarta exchange, said its net profit rose to 5.46 trillion rupiah ($602.1 million) from 5.41 trillion a year earlier and revenue was up to 61.2 trillion rupiah from 44.9 trillion. The net profit figure ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Indonesia's Astra 2005 net profit up nearly 1 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642