JAKARTA, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Indonesia's largest automotive distributor, PT Astra International Tbk, said on Friday it booked a 7.9 percent year-on-year increase in its net profit in the first nine months of this year to 3.99 trillion rupiah ($439 million). The nine-month revenue of the second most valuable company on the Jakarta bourse, with a market capitalisation of 31.98 trillion rupiah, jumped 31.5 percent to 31.36 trillion rupiah. Astra , 42 percent owned by Singapore's Jardine ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Indonesia's Astra 9-mth net profit up 7.9 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642