(Adds details) JAKARTA, July 31 (Reuters) - Indonesia's largest automotive distributor, PT Astra International Tbk , reported on Tuesday a better-than-expected 41 percent rise in first half net profit, thanks to a recovery in vehicle sales. Indonesian vehicles sales jumped over 30 percent in the first half of 2007, after dropping by around 40 percent last year because of weak consumer spending after the government hiked domestic fuel prices in late 2005. Astra, controlled by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Indonesia's Astra H1 net profit jumps 41 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.