(adds details) JAKARTA, July 31 (Reuters) - Indonesian auto giant PT Astra International reported on Thursday a 12.4 percent drop in second quarter net profit year-on-year, mainly due to lower foreign exchange gains. Astra, 35.1 percent owned by Singapore's Cycle & Carriage Ltd , posted a net profit of 957.5 billion rupiah ($112.6 million) in the three months ended June 30, down from 1.1 trillion rupiah in the same quarter last year, according to a Reuters calculation. In a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Indonesia's Astra Q2 net down 12.4 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642