(Updates with bond issue size, maturity) HONG KONG, June 29 (Reuters) - Indonesian tyre maker PT Gajah Tunggal Tbk will begin marketing a $250 million, five-year bond next week, market sources said on Wednesday. Investor presentations will be held in Hong Kong on July 5 before moving to Singapore on July 6 and London on July 7, sources said. Credit Suisse First Boston and UBS are the lead managers for the deal. Gajah Tunggal is 49.11 percent held by Singapore's Garibaldi Venture Fund ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Indonesia's Gajah Tunggal to market bond -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.