* SIR20 traded at lowest level since at least 2008 * Trading houses buy SIR20, China seen buying on dips * Up to 300 tonnes traded FOB Belawan (Adds details) SINGAPORE, May 30 (Reuters) - Indonesia's tyre grade rubber changed hands at its weakest in at least four years after a recent drop in global benchmark Tokyo futures to 4-month lows, and the low physical prices may attract buying from top consumer China, dealers said on Wednesday. SIR20 was traded in a series of deals among trade ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Indonesia's SIR20 rubber traded at 4-year lows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.