* To issue 403.26 million of new shares * To offer at 15,050 rph per share, or 44.5 pct discount from Wednesday closing * Says will use 90 pct of funds for expansion (Updates with details) JAKARTA, March 31 (Reuters) - Indonesia's United Tractors plans to raise 6.1 trillion rupiah ($699.62 million) via a rights issue this year to fund its expansion plans, the country's biggest heavy equipment provider said in a statement on Thursday. The firm, controlled by Indonesia's largest listed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Indonesia's United Tractors to raise $700mln via rights issue this yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642