* Increases full-year outlook * Sees Q3 segment result margin up 2-4 pct points vs Q2 * Shares indicated up 0.8 pct (adds CEO comment, detail, background) FRANKFURT, April 28 (Reuters) - German chipmaker Infineon raised its full-year outlook on the back of strong demand in all its segments, signalling a faster-than-expected market recovery. "Growth during the second quarter exceeded our original expectations in the Automotive, Industrial & Multimarket, and Chip Card & ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Infineon hikes FY outlook on strong performance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.