(Rewrites with comment from company, supervisory board; shares) FRANKFURT, Sept 21 (Reuters) - German chipmaker Infineon said on Wednesday all options were still open for the future of its unprofitable memory-chip unit after a newspaper reported Infineon was close to spinning off the unit. Citing company sources, the Handelsblatt business daily said Infineon's supervisory board was set to pave the way for a spin-off at a meeting on Nov.17. A supervisory board source told Reuters there ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Infineon says all options open for memory chip unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.