* ING aims to sell all its Asian insurance operations * India's insurance business buckles under problems (Adds details, background) AMSTERDAM/MUMBAI, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Dutch banking and insurance group ING is to sell its 26 percent stake in an Indian insurance venture to local partner Exide Industries , the second foreign insurer to exit a competitive sector in India within a year. ING said on Wednesday the move was part of the sale of all its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ING sells stake in Indian life insurance joint venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.