NEW YORK, May 29 (Reuters) - Ingersoll-Rand Co Ltd Chief Executive Herb Henkel said on Friday he was "not overly optimistic" the company would remain a member of the Standard & Poor's 500 index if shareholders approve the industrial conglomerate's reincorporation to Ireland. Henkel made the comment at a Sanford Bernstein investor conference in New York. Ingersoll shareholders are set to vote on the proposed move next Wednesday. S&P removed medical products maker Covidien Ltd ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ingersoll CEO expects removal from S&P 500" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.