(Adds comparison to estimates, forecast) NEW YORK, April 30 (Reuters) - Ingersoll-Rand Co , which is in the process of buying heating and air conditioning company Trane Inc , reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit on Wednesday, driven by international sales and higher parts, service and rental sales. The diversified manufacturer said net earnings slipped to $181.6 million, or 66 cents per share, compared with $217.5 million, or 70 cents per share, a year earlier. The latest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ingersoll-Rand 1st-qtr profit tops forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.